"FESTIVAL LATINOAMERICANO 2018 - CHARITY BAZAAR- " will take place on Monday, October 22, 2018 in Tokyo Prince Hotel.
- Date: Monday, October 22, 2018
- Time: 11:00hrs to 15:30hrs. *The public is requested NOT to arrive before 10:30 hrs.
- Music & Dance Show: from 13:00hrs
- Drawing of Door Prizes : from 15:00hrs
*Do not forget inserting your ticket stub into the box for the grand draw before 13:00hrs
- Place: Tokyo Prince Hotel, Room Ho-oh & Magnolia at 2F. (3-3-1, Shiba-koen, Minato-ku, Tokyo)
- Ticket: 2.000 JPY/person (includes ticket for fabulous door prize)
The Embassy of the Argentine Republic will present authentic food and beverages, crafts, and other Argentinean products.
The proceeds from the Bazaar will be donated to the Latin American and Caribbean countries for varios charities and to assist residents of these countries in Japan.
Tickets (2.000 JPY per person) are available for sale at the Embassy of the Argentine Republic.
Office Hour: Monday to Friday, 9:00hrs to 13:00 hrs / 14:00 hrs to 17:00 hrs